Buy it with
Explore Nova Scotia by paddle board! Stand Up Paddle Board rental is fun, a great workout and suitable for a multitude of uses. Glide along the calm flat waters of our sheltered bays and inlets or try your favourite yoga poses while floating!
At our LaHave location, you can explore the multitude of small islands, protected inlets and coves along undeveloped coastline minutes from our launching beach.
Rentals are also available to take to your cottage or other location of choice (minimum full day rental). When timing permits, we also offer a convenient delivery service to locations in the surrounding areas of Bridgewater, Mahone Bay and Lunenburg - including LaHave, West Dublin, LaHave Islands, Petite Riviere, Broad Cove, Riverport, Rose Bay and Kingsburg. Please inquire for more pricing & availability, or for paddle board rental Halifax.
When you rent stand up paddle boards we include a pfd, leash and drybag. We recommend bringing your cell phone with you for safety purposes.
• All renters are required to sign a standard rental agreement form, which includes a release of claims and acknowledgement of responsibility for equipment.
• Any lost or damaged equipment will be charged to the renter at the full retail price.
• All renters must have valid ID and proof of double vaccination
• Renters must arrive 15 minutes prior to their reservation time to check in.
• Everyone under the age of majority (19yrs) must have a parent or legal guardian sign a standard rental waiver. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• Solo kayakers must have experience doing a solo capsize re-entry. Navigation and rescue experience is recommended for groups of 2 or more paddlers. Learn more about our kayak and SUP courses.
• Depending on the weather conditions, we reserve the right to require that you use a guide or have basic training and paddling experience.