• All renters are required to sign a standard rental agreement form, which includes a release of claims and acknowledgement of responsibility for equipment.
• Any lost or damaged equipment will be charged to the renter at the full retail price.
• All renters must have valid ID and proof of double vaccination
• Renters must arrive 15 minutes prior to their reservation time to check in.
• Everyone under the age of majority (19yrs) must have a parent or legal guardian sign a standard rental waiver. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• Solo kayakers must have experience doing a solo capsize re-entry. Navigation and rescue experience is recommended for groups of 2 or more paddlers. Learn more about our kayak and SUP courses.
• Depending on the weather conditions, we reserve the right to require that you use a guide or have basic training and paddling experience.