Harbour Master's Sauna
Buy it with
Our beautiful handcrafted sauna boosts circulation, relieves muscles aches & discomfort, and gets you sweaty, promoting cleansing and healthy skin. Located in our peaceful wooded backyard, the sauna is a 3min walk away from the ocean. Watch the boats come as you enjoy a steam or löyly on the upper sauna benches. When you’re ready, stroll down to the sea for a refreshing ocean swim to cool off. or simply relax in one of our Adirondack chairs by the garden. The Harbour Master’s Sauna is a peaceful, stress relieving experience, that will leave you feeling ready for your next adventure.
Our sauna can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people, so invite your friends!
Please bring your own towel, robe, bathing suit, sandals and water bottle. Towel rental available for $5.
Other times are possible. Please contact us for availability.
• All renters are required to sign a standard rental agreement form, which includes a release of claims and acknowledgement of responsibility for equipment.
• Any lost or damaged equipment will be charged to the renter at the full retail price.
• All renters must have valid ID and proof of double vaccination
• Renters must arrive 15 minutes prior to their reservation time to check in.
• Everyone under the age of majority (19yrs) must have a parent or legal guardian sign a standard rental waiver. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• Solo kayakers must have experience doing a solo capsize re-entry. Navigation and rescue experience is recommended for groups of 2 or more paddlers. Learn more about our kayak and SUP courses.
• Depending on the weather conditions, we reserve the right to require that you use a guide or have basic training and paddling experience.